SLIDE1

A look into Junes Nailboxuk box.




So, the other week I subscribed to my first evert nail box subscription and I was super excited when I received it the other day through the post.

***Incase you didn't know, Nailboxuk is a monthly subscription box where you receive 4-5 nail polish's or nail accessories.

This months theme was all things festivals and came with four polishes and one accessory.



1. Rimmel London Sweetie Heart Velvet Matte - Cheeky Chap - RRP £3.99

This is a pastel Blue, which dries with a Matte Finish. I thought that it applied well and required two coats.





2. Bourjois Paris 1 Seconde Nail Polish - Turquoise - RRP £5.99
This is got to me one of my favourite nail polish shades of the summer time. So I was loving it the moment I opened the box. This polish is a gel formula and claims to take one second to apply. I wouldn't go as far to say that this is correct, but it does have a good formal, so only one coat may be needed. 



3. Essie - Jazzy Jubilant -RRP £7.99
You can never go wrong with a glitter top coat, and this ones is great. Ive not any with this type of colouring, so its good to add to my collection. 
Its got a mix of greens, pinks and peachy glitters which really go well with this seasons colours.



 4. O.P.I - Is Mai Tai Crooked? - RRP £12.50
Finally, the last polish that was received, is by O.P.I. This is my first ever O.P.I product, so its was good to test the formula. From what I tried, I really liked it, and will look to buy more of this brand again!

5. Elegant touch - Metallic Stiping Tape. - RRP £3.95
This came with 5 different shades of striping tape, which was already cut, so it stops any hassle when painting your nails.

There we go, thats everything in the box.
If this was bought individually it would have cost me £34.32 but I only paid £15.00, so it has saved me £19.42... Bargain! 

Incase I have interested you here is the page for Nailboxuk
Let me know what you like the best!
Thank you for reading




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment!
I will read and reply to all my the comments!

Translate