SLIDE1

Back to school themed nails




With the back to school season fast approaching (sad face) I thought that I would create a post that is dedicated to back to school themed nails.

So I scoured the internet looking at stationary and Pinterest looking at inspiration and came up with these nails. 



Yellow Ruler nails
These nails are inspired by a ruler (obviously). I have seen a lot of ruler nails on one nail but I thought that I would spread it over all my nails and make it an 'actual' ruler. (obviously not the exact measurements haha)

Maths inspired 
These nails are inspired by things you may find in a maths class. Although I am not sure why I have decided to use a chalkboard, as ever since I was a young teen the classes I was in NEVER used these and used those interactive white boards instead! But still it adds to the classic math theme, along with the ruler, the pencil and the arithmetic symbols. 


Pencil nails
Next up, is these pencil nails. These were inspired by staedtler pencils (who remembers what I mean) which I was always given in class when I had forgot to bring my pencil case. 


Composition notebook 
These nails are inspired by a composition notebook, although I have never had one before, I liked the idea of the pattern of the book and thought that it would look good on my nails. The white over black was established by using a sponge and the dabbing technique. I am not steady handed enough to be able to actually write out the 'composition' part of the book and draw the tiny lines, so I have left the front white bit blank. 



Who is looking forward to going back to education... I know that I am not! 

Thank you for reading! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment!
I will read and reply to all my the comments!

Translate