SLIDE1

Barry M's limited edition range



Ok, so I am a little late on the bandwagon, but I thought I would still include the swatches from the limited edition range from Barry M which are only exclusive to superdrug.
The range contains 2 colours and are priced at £3.99 each. 


Carnival couture 
Carnival couture is a nude shade with a hint of shimmer, its finish is very glossy, with or without a top coat.




Festival fever
This shade is a light pink with a golden shimmer to it.
its hard to capture the shimmer in the camera, but when its in the sunlight its when you can see it the best.


The bottles are limited edition because of their golden caps, not only did superdrug bring out 2 shades, but boots did too and these are recognisable by their rose gold caps.

They have been available since may and I would defiantly recommend buying them whilst they are still around.

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment!
I will read and reply to all my the comments!

Translate