SLIDE1

Models own tan collection


It literally feels like all I ever blog about is Modelsown, but its just that they are a recent discovery and I am loving them!

So todays blog post is on 3 of their colours from their tan collection.
These polishes are pretty cool, because they are very neon and bright, this results in you looking more tanned, which is great for the summer right?! 



1. Island hope 
This shade is a very shocking pink, which is the brightest out of the 3 that I purchased. 

2. Beach fire
This shade is a pastel yellow, but its neon at the same time (does that even make sense haha)

3. Barrier reef 
 The final polish I purchased is light pink, this one I would say is the less brightest of the 3 shades, but it still does make you look tanned!

I wish that I had purchased the other shades now, as I love these colours for the summer. 

The consistency requires 2 coats as one is quite thin, but apart from that they are great shades.
They are £4.99 from the modelsown website, which to me is a very reasonable price. 

What other neon polish can you suggest? 

Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment!
I will read and reply to all my the comments!

Translate