SLIDE1

Nailbox goodies - July Additon


Wow, can you believe that another month has zoomed by and its that time of month again that I have received my little cardboard box  filled with nail goodies again.
This months nail box is inspired by paradise, so all its contents are very summery and I feel has a 'Caribbean like' feel to it. So lets take a look at what is inside....
Nails inc - Solo Palace £15.00

The first polish that came in the box was this gel polish by nails inc. I love this colour, its one of my favourite shade of polish and I love to wear this alone most days. Ive also never tried the nails inc polish before, so i was excited to use it. The formula is great and took 2 coats.



Angelica- Snow white - RRP £2.75

Next is a plain white shade, this polish I had never used before (or even heard off before) so i was excited to try out its formula. This took 2 coats and dried pretty well. 



True Brit London - The summer house - RRP £12.50
Next up is another polish brand that I have never heard of, it also came in a fancy box and feels really expensive and special. This is a browny shade with a slight shimmer which catches in the light. Unfortunately my camera isn't good enough to capture the shimmers. 


Nailberry - Coconut Nail balm - RRP £12.00


Next up is a nail balm by Nailberry, this smells soo good, of coconuts! I was expecting it to be quite thick but when I went to apply it to my nail beds I was really surprised that it was more like a vaseline type texture.

Finally the last product was a toe separator , but a toe separator is a toe separator so I don't need to really describe that! 


There we go, thats all the products in this months nail box. 
Ive totalled the products together it came to £42.25!! thats insane seeing as I paid £15.00 for the box! 
Ive really liked this months as there have been 3 products that I've never heard off before and therefore its introduced me to more polishes that I can try. 

 Let me know what your favourite product is

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment!
I will read and reply to all my the comments!

Translate